NO!!!!! They are not!!!!!
People to People on the I-net
- 1956: USIA: “The People-to-People Program was comprised of forty committees chaired by prominent leaders, businessmen and citizens from all walks of American life.”
- 1956: Newsletter, People-to-People News, Volume 1, No. 2.
- 1957: Incorporation of People to People Foundation with President Eisenhower as its chairman
- 1958: Termination of the People to People Foundation with President Eisenhower as honorary chairman: 39 of the committees are continuing with their own projects.
1961: Greater Kansas City People to People Council, Incorporated Missouri, co.no: N00002979, active (non-profit)
In 1961 Joyce Hall establishes People to People International (charter no: N00003473). She had previously founded Hallmark Cards Inc. The head office for People to People International was placed in Kansas City, Missouri. Joyce Hall had been one of the people at the conference held by Eisenhower in 1956. His responsibility was to organize a committee of one hundred or more American leaders who would be the governing group of the People to People Council. Mr. Hall also provides the seed money for the Council and ends up being its CEO.
- 1961: People-to-People, Incorporated Missouri, charter no: N00003473, active, (non-profit). These are GKC People to People.
- 1961: People to People International, Incorporated Missouri, co.no: N00003473 – (non-profit)
- 1969: People to People Foundation, Incorporated California, co.no: C0568797, suspended
- We then have a lot of People to People companies that are registered and suspended in Missouri.
- 1996: People to People International, Incorporated New York, co.no: 2093070, (non-profit)
- – There are several People to People non-profits that were started in the late 1960’s. The 1996 New York company is the only non-profit I find that is still active. It cites its head-office as being in Missouri. I think they are referring to the 1961 company.
- 1964: Ambassadors International, Incorporated Florida, co.no: 707911, Inactive (non-profit). As you see they start off as a non-profit. Then the name is claimed in 1995.
- 1967: Ambassadors Group Inc founded. According to article on Wikipedia (probably written by themselves), Ambassadors Group Inc was supposed to have been founded in 1967. I have found nothing that substantiates this claim.
- 1979: Ambassadors International, Incorporated Ohio, co.no: 541028, cancelled 1982 (for-profit)
- 1994: Ambassadors International, Incorporated Ohio, co.no: 868323, cancelled 1996 (for-profit)
- 1995: Ambassadors International Incorporated Delaware, co.no: 2514044.
- 1995: Ambassador Programs, Incorporated Washington, co.no: 601648165, active, president Anthony Dombrowik (also president for World Adventures Unlimited at the same time), chairman James Kalustian
- – 1998: World Adventures Unlimited, Incorporated Washington, co.no: 601872399, active, president Anthony Dombrowik, chairman James Kalustian
- – 1996: Ambassadors Group, Washington, CEO and president Jeffrey Thomas
- – 1995: People to People Ambassador Programs, Washington, CEO and president Jeffrey Thomas
- 1997: Ambassadors Group Incorporated Delaware, file no: 2813947, travel firm
- 1997: People to People Marketing Group Inc, corporated Missouri, charter no: X00316816 – expired 2009
- 1998: Mary J. Eisenhower becomes president and CEO of People to People International.
- 1998: People to People Foundation, Incorporated California: company no: C2098335, suspended
- 1999: Ambassadors International, Incorporated Washington, co.no: 601648132, dissolved 2004 (for-profit)
- People to people website
- 2002: Ambassadors International, Inc. Announces Spin-Off of Its Education Group; Sets Record Date for Distribution of Education Group Stock to Stockholders:
- Education Group Inc.: head office supposed to be in Spokane, WA: cannot find information on that name
- People to People Student Ambassador Programs, Incorporated Puerto Rico, co.no: 26166
- People to People Sports Ambassador Programs: does not match any companies
- People to People Ambassador Programs: does not match any companies
- 2002: Ambassadors Group Inc. (for profit): People to People are a subsidiary of Ambassadors Group Inc.: Ambassadors will continue to develop, market and manage meetings and incentive programs for a nationwide roster of corporate clients that utilize incentive travel, merchandise award programs and corporate meeting management services, and will also provide comprehensive hotel reservation, registration and travel services for meetings, conventions, expositions and trade shows
- 2003: Ambassadors International, Incorporated California, co.no: C2506582, active (foreign stock), supposed to be branch of office in Delaware but there is no information on any such company there.
- 2004: People to People, Incorporated Washington, company no: 602363769, dissolved 2011
- 2006: Form 10K Ambassadors Group Inc., business overview / I’m not finding a lot of these supposed dates and places on the net.
- 2006: People to People: How Selective Is It?
- 2006: “People to People Student Ambassador” Program Agrees to Modify Representations About How Students are “Selected” for International Travel
- – 2007: Red Lion Hotel Franchising, Incorporated Louisiana, co.no: 36425244F, inactive, treasurer+director+vice-president Anthony Dombrowik
- 2008: Is People to People a scam or not?
- 2008: The ‘not for profit’ is basically a front for the ‘for profit’ organization that organizes all the travel
- 2008: The T Hill Bill for Safety Standards proposed
- 2008: Ambassadors International Inc discontinued
- 2008: Ambassadors Group, Incorporated Washington, co.no: 602434567, president Anthony Dombrowik, chairman James Kalustian
- – New board members 2014: Anthony Dombrowik / James Kalustian / Eric Anderson / Lisa Netz / Debra Dulsky
- – 2009: Book Rags, Incorporated Washington, co.no: 602920810, active, secretary and chairman Anthony Dombrowik,
- – 2009: World Adventures Unlimited, Incorporated Florida, co.no: F09000002213, director Anthony F Dombrowik
- – Ambassadors Group, Inc. is an educational company. The Company is engaged in organizing and promoting differentiated worldwide travel programs for students and professionals. It operates in two segments: Ambassador Programs and Other, and BookRags
- – Student Ambassador Programs:
- – Leadership Programs: People to People Leadership Summit and World Leadership Forum
- – Citizen Ambassador Programs (CAP):
- – Discovery Student Adventures (DSA): World Adventures Unlimited, Inc
- – Washington School of World Studies (WSWS)
- 2009: Wrongful death suit is close to closure; A Mound family, whose teenage son died after climbing Mount Fuji in Japan in 2007, has agreed to settle with the travel company. The deal needs a judge’s approval.
- 2009: Ambassadors Group Inc. teams up with Discovery Education/World Adventures Unlimited, Inc. (division of Discovery Communication)
- 2010: Professor Promoted People to People Junket Without University Approval (Tyler Hill: Wrongful death – 2007 – lawsuit )
- 2010: Ambassadors International Consulting Group LLC, founded Delaware, file no: 4788534
- 2010: AMBASSADORS GROUP AND PEOPLE TO PEOPLE INTERNATIONAL EXTEND LONG-STANDING PARTNERSHIP
- 2010: Ambassador Programs, Incorporated Ohio, co.no: 1968309, active
- 2011: Eisenhower student program invitations questioned
- 2012: Ambassadors Group, Inc. Pursues Sale Of Corporate Headquarters
- 2013: Jeffrey D. Thomas leaves company along with Margaret M. Thomas
- 2013: people to people p2p Parents are FOOLS spokane Washington
- 2013: MJ Eisenhower and Associates established
- 2013: Ambassador Programs, Incorporated New York, co.no: 4439977, active
- 2014: Mary C. Eisenhower joins advisory board of People to People Ambassador Programs
- 2014: People to People Ambassador Programs: Consumer Reviews and Complaints
- 2014: People to People Ambassador Programs to Join the Partnership for 21st Century Skills
- 2014: P21: The Partnership for 21st Century Skills
- 2014: People to People: Culture through Cuisine travel program