According to Into Education’s own Wikipedia page and their About pages they claim that the firm DLS was incorporated in the United Kingdom in 1976. I have not been able to find anything that substantiates that claim.
I do not know why details on Into’s own website deviate from the ones in the various commercial registers. I have tried really hard to find substantiation for each of their claims.
First time I encounter John Douglas Fisher and Constanze Fisher in any kind of business registry is through Constanze Fisher’s employment with the publishers Sharpe & Fisher Ltd. Sharpe & Fisher have been on the market since early 1900’s.
1986: In 1986 John Douglas Fisher and Constanze Fisher established Douglas Language Services Limited in England: 02053181: East Sussex. In 1987 its first name change was to Educational Services Abroad Limited. Next name change was in 1988 to Douglas Language Schools Limited. Then it was changed in 1992 to Into Study Tours Limited. In 1994 Into Study Tours Limited is listed as Dissolved.
- 32 North Street, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27 1DN, United Kingdom
2007: Reg.no: 06421297, Proteedo Limited was established by John Douglas Fisher and Mr Frederik Sebastion Matthias Spiegel. In addition the firms (who seem to be involved in a lot of bankruptcy schemes) Temple Secretaries Ltd and Company Directors Ltd. were also involved in the setting up of Proteedo Ltd. Proteedo’s name was changed to Prozeedo Limited later in 2007. Prozeedo Limited was dissolved in 2010.
- Bankruptcy frauds
- Congress investigating British companies
- NPP goes for another “scam” financial transaction
Companies listed as still running
1988: Reg.no: 02290833, Abaco Music Limited. Abaco Music Ltd. was incorporated by John Douglas Fisher and Constanze Fisher. Its name was changed to Abaco Media & Publishing LTD. in 1999. Abaco Media & Publishing Ltd. still seems to be up and running.
1997: Into Study Tours Limited (Reg.no: 03434626) was incorporated by John Douglas Fisher, Constanze Fisher, Waterlow Secretaries Limited and Waterlow Nominees Limited. Its name was changed to Into Education Ltd. in 2000: 30 – 34 North Street, Hailsham, East Sussex BN27 1DW.
Subsidiaries Into UK
- 2005: INTO Education Ltd., organizační složka (reg.no: 27375722): Incorporated by John Fisher / manager: Ing. Hana Hercherová / www.into-studiumvzahranici.cz/index.html / Tel: +420 233 322 991 / Email:
firstname.lastname@example.org– Ing. Hana Hercherová is also part of the company Amefa Project Consultants
- 2008: Reg.no: 993 277 053, Into Education Ltd. owns 100% of Into Education (Norway)
- 2008: Reg.no: 516404-9867, Into Education Ltd. Uk – Filial (Sweden)
- 2008: Into Education Ltd. Filial (Finland) (reg.no: 22306772) incorporated by Into Education Ltd. c/o Technopolis Tekniikantie 21YTJ, 02150 ESPOO email@example.com
- – 2013: into Education Oy (reg.no: 25620548) incorporated by John Douglas and Constanze Fisher. CEO: Taina Katriina Vainio
- 2014: Reg.no: IE539425. Into Education Ireland Limited was incorporated by John Douglas Fisher and Constanze Fisher. There is also listed a company secretary without a name.
1982: Inter-Study Tours GmbH (Reg.no: HRB 1692 Siegburg) was established in Germany. Its name changed to into Inter-Study Tours GmbH, Schmerbachstr. 5, 53804 Much, Liquidated 2008, manager Ulrich Buschmann (also manager at the same address for 1A Soft Gesellschaft Für Computersysteme/Buschmann Concept – HRB 4245 – liquidated 2011/2013).
Companies still running in Germany
1986: In 1986 Mr. and Mrs. Fisher established the firm Douglas Sprachreisen für Schüler und Erwachsene GmbH / Douglas Reisen (HRB21993 Amtsgericht Köln) in Germany: Ostlandstr. 14, 50858 Köln, Fax: 02234/48960. It later changed its name to Douglas Schüleraustausch GmbH and then to INTO-Douglas Schüleraustausch GmbH. INTO-Douglas Schüleraustausch GmbH is the trade name of this company while into GmbH is its business name.
Subsidiaries Into Germany
- 1991: into Schüleraustausch GmbH (FN 322766 g) (Österreich/Austria) incorporated by John D Fisher and Constanze Fisher.
- 1994: Stichting Into Study Exchanges (reg.no: 41226521) (Nederland), National managers: Lianne Doorduin-Godding and Froukje Bonenkamp
- 2000: Official name: INTO Magyarország Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság, business name: Into Magyarország Kft. (reg.no: 01 09 691770) (Hungary), Managing director: Éva Gottwald
- 2000: Stowarzyszenie INTO Student Exchanges Poland z Siedziba w Jastrzebiu Zdroju (reg.no: 277573468) incorporated by John Fisher and Constanze Fisher. Managing director Sylwia Magdalena Groszek
- 2010: Reg.no: CH-350.4.002.719-2, INTO Schüleraustausch GmbH (Switzerland). Its owners/founders/shareholders are John Fisher, Constanze Fisher, Antonia Fisher, Virginia Fisher and Leslie Aegerter
- 2011: into Intercambio Estudiantil, S.L. (reg.no: B86256088), Managing director: Valcova Alena
- 2011: Into High School Udvekslingsprogram ApS (reg.no: 33767250) was incorporated by John Fisher.
2001: Reg.no: HRB 38387 Köln, ABACO Media Productions GmbH (Ostlandstr. 14, 50858 Köln, Germany). In 2008 ABACO changed its name to Prozeedo GmbH. ABACO was incorporated by John D. Fisher and Frederik Spiegel. Prozeedo seems to be in the publishing and photography business.
- Prozeedo GmbH runs the technical bit for:
- – Apartments Cologne / CS Apartment, Köln, att: Cornelia Schmidt
- – denkgarage GbR, att: Frederik Spiegel & David White
- – Dieter Lauff
- – Into Schueleraustausch (GmbH)
- – Berns Consulting
– DIKE_Entwicklung Sozialer Systeme
1997: When Into speaks of their merger with an US firm I think they are speaking of Eurovacances Youth Exchange, Inc. Eurovacances (1439809) was founded in 1990 in New York at the address of 119 Cooper St Babylon, New York 11702-2319 United States. In 1997 Eurovacances changed its name to Into-Edventures Inc. (Craig Brewer). At the same address we find DM Discoveries (Diana Declemente), ASA International (Samuel Gibson) and International Student Exchange Inc. (Wayne Brewer)
2003: Into-Edventures Inc., DM Discoveries, ASA International and International Student Exchange Inc. were placed under management by the firm Student Management Group, Inc. (reg.no: 2918981) (Wayne Brewer).
2011: Into-Edventures Inc., ASA International and DM Discoveries were merged with ISE (International Student Exchange) Inc. ISE is one of the US groups Into Education uses most frequently. If Into did not withdraw from Into-Edventures at the time Into-Edventures were merged with ISE then Into Education is now part of International Student Exchange Inc. and Student Management Group/111 Property Management Group.
2004: In 2004 111 Property Management Group was incorporated (reg.no: 3044725). 111 PMG has its address at 119 Cooper St Babylon, New York 11702-2319, Tel: +1 631 422 1095, website: student-management.com
2004: Virant LLC, Florida (L04000033085) incorporated by John Fisher and Constanze Fisher. Registering agents are Allure Accounting, Inc. – the only holder of the address: 3665 Bonita Beach Rd, Ste 1-3, Bonita Springs, FL 34134
- German handelsregister
- Companies House UK
- Secretary of State: Corporation search
- Employer who is
- People check: Constanze Fisher
- People check: John Douglas Fisher
- People check: Frederik Spiegel
Copied from trygghetforutvekslingseleven.com